Monday, November 9, 2009

Mind of a criminal

I keep telling myself, and update is necessary. Plus, i think i owe my blog quite a few posts. Sorry. Anyways, i skipped school today :D Honestly, my plan at first was to attend school BUT in the end as you know i got lazy. Ended up skipping school, hibernating at home. Totally unproductive. I keep telling myself (yes, i tell myself a lot of things) one day, i'm gonna have the most productive day ever. ONE DAY. What an epic failure. I keep running to the window peeping through the curtains denying to myself that my piano teacher isn't at the front gate. To my relief, so far, she's not there. Sadly, my heart keeps thumping when i hear my dog bark. It's a calling for "omg, robber alert" or there's someone at the door :P. It's raining, so hopefully she's h2o phobic that she'll never step out of her shelter. There isn't such thing is there?. :( This is seriously nerve wrecking. On the bright side, i think i've got my blogging mojo back. CRAP writer's block. Actually, my head's about to explode right now. sigh. ALL THIS UNNECESSARY STRESS. I've got a theory, my mojo doesn't like being mentioned. Coincidentally, every time when i so much as type MOJO on my post, immediate writer's block. Hence, that's when i start babbling on and on about stuff like this.


So yes, my mom and my brother went of to Singapore this morning. How i wish i was with them. Singapore is like the closest i got to Hong Kong. Literally. Anyways, i spent half the morning trying to get up. Then ate breakfast. Told myself to not go on the computer. Obviously, i tricked myself into it. I told myself that if i go on i could download more fonts and possibly use it for the interact board. So when i got on the comp, COINCIDENTALLY the interact board has already been done. Well, sort of. No one seems to have BIG stapler bullets for the HUGE stapler gun. So then i told myself one hour and one hour came to two and two came to three and so on so fourth. During that period of time, i decided to watch the videos that emma posted on her blog. Intimate note Super Junior. I laughed until my stomach was about to explode. I can't wait for this thursday actually. My sister and i are going to shop till we drop in bangsar-telawi. At least thats what she said. O wells, i'll just hope for the best. Can someone tell me whether prefects duty has changed? i wanna do tangga now. ughhhh Anyways, i guess that's all. This post is loooong. I hope it's enough to pay of my blog debt (been reading to much sophie kinsella novels) tata!!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com