Friday, September 4, 2009

<3

Since i love my blog so much, i decided to post just once more. I coudn't resist. So, at first i didn't know what to post about but i really wanted to so i decided to go on some off other frequent blogger's blog. And emma gave me an idea. I decided to write about my school/class friends but not the mushy mushy stuff ;p

Well, i do like all my class friends but "apparently" i'm in a gang ;p as emma says. This "gang" consist of emma, yana, maymay, suecern, izzatt, ben, amirul, farzan, darren, daniel, anisah, ok now i'm pratically naming the whole class which defeats the whole point. Anyways, all i'm trying to say is that, i love my class and (ok i'm not gonna deny the fact that i looked back at emma's blog to see what she wrote) aha. She just mentioned our names. Sigh i I JUST LOVE MY WHOLE CLASS LAH! :)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com