Saturday, September 5, 2009

fe-giggle-li-gland

I should really learn how manage my time. I do all the wrong things during the wrong time. Like blogging when pmr is in approximately 1 month? and sometimes i tell myself all the wrong things during the wrong time. Like, ahhh just screww pmr. Boys and girls, that's not! the right thing to say or think. I think i'm going to have a mental breakdown. By the way, this is to emma: you called me when i was sitting on a toilet bowl ;p seriously.

YESTERDAY
i slept at sasha's house. I arrived at her house at 11 something and slept at 5 a.m. We stayed up making peiling's card, eating garlic bread and cinnamon bread. Then woke up at 7 something. Yeap, about 2 hours of sleep.

TODAY
Then i followed sash to her piano lesson. After that we went worship practice. Surprisingly, i wasn't tired at all (just my body). I would say that it was the God/Jesus who kept me alive :D So yeap. Then we went for prayer 105, nst service, pei ling's little farewell gathering. We camwhored a lot and talked in secret recipe. We also gave her the card!. I not being perasan and all but the card is abfab! (absolutely fabulous) ;p. Then dinner at fong lye in hartamas. Not bad, just the parking was a rip off. The parking attendants were not really real. Their so called "parking booth" was a broken table with a big hole in the middle and wooden chairs you'll find in schools in the middle of nowhere *in this situation, it deserves one off sasha's ermmm thingys : == So yeap that's about it. I'm so lazy to study. what's new? grr toodle-ly-loo ;p

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com