Sunday, September 6, 2009

मॅँ भारतीयों प्रेम

I have to say that today was one of the best days in my life :D First i woke up in the morning feeling normal like usual then went to church. During worship i felt so touched and then holy communion. I was just seriously brought back to the lord and i repented for some issues. After that, i went for lunch at nasi lemak antarabangsa! This is the best part: By the grace of God i reconciled back with my dad (some issues happened yesterday) :).

After that we went home, picked up my brother then went all the way to the car showroom in Subang. I love BMW'S , they look so muscular!. Anyways, test drived a few cars (my dad obviously). I love the big screen in front and the talking GPS ;p It answers back. Then at the showroom, there were these little 3 in 1 making machines thingy majiggy that makes all sorts of chocolatey/coffeey drinks. I made a choco-cino! aha Then went home again to pick up my mom to go IKANO!. I bought 1 sejarah workbook and a BOTTLE! It's a cute cow bottle. After that had dinner in dragon-i, bought bubble tea (finally). Got home went online. I talked to sasha and ben super funny.

Part of our conversation.

happy gaytime: Sasha KOW!
hannah wong : HANNAH WONG?!
ben: is ben la

(10:57 PM) HAPPY GAYTIME!.:
do it hannah. ;P im ur monkey.
(10:58 PM) hannah wong:
ahaha.
(10:58 PM) hannah wong:
thats ounds so worng .
(10:58 PM) - Beη - - Kopit:
lol!'
(10:58 PM) HAPPY GAYTIME!.:
whut. tame the monkey. ;P remember the book@.
(10:59 PM) hannah wong:
ben's sickness transferred to my brain!.
(10:59 PM) - Beη - - Kopit:
xD


WE LOVE INDIANS AND THE CHITTY BANG BANG SONG.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com