Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My life continues inching along.

Apparently, the little miss and Mr thingy happened like this:
It all started back in 1971, when this illustrator asked his young son what tickles looked like. The little boy’s intriguing response led to the creation of Mr Tickle.
Starting off with this cute character, Hargreaves went on to create a further 43 Mr. Men characters and 30 Little Misses; all iconic characters with personalised identities and visually differentiated by their facial expressions. There’s one for each state of mind.
And apparently i'm doing another post :O. Craaaaap. It's 7.21 PM don't follow the time down there. It's all wrong. So i am doing another post instead of studying. I really can't wait until PMR ends. Typing PMR in big letters only enhances the scary-ness of it. PMR PMR PMR PMR PMR! Are you scared? Probably not. Cause you! whoever that is reading is going to/ has gotten 7 A's. ISH ISH ISH. I should stop being sad and be like the sunshine :D. Not a chance.


This year, is the year of grieving (no it's not some feng-shui thingy) It's PMR. Wake up and smell the aroma of tress being cut down just so that us peole can sit for some test. :( I always have a place in all my posts where i have no idea what i'm talking about. O! there goes the imam is it? saying the ting on the speaker. IT'S BUKA PUASA TIME (i think) Emma's told me all about it. She says that when the guy speaks it's buka puasa time. Islam for dummies (for me) 101 Wait! nvm i hope i'm not being racist ;p. My mom said she'll probably get me the pencil box :D Truthfully i think i'm just blogging so that i can run away from my studies. Gosh! i can read myself so well. I THINK i want to be a psychologist when i grow up or an eye doctor (my pup says that if you don't know what it's called don't be one) So i guess the whole eye doctor thing can be cancelled of my list. OPTOMOLOGIST! (it just popped into my brain). Chitty bang bang chitty chitty bang bang.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com