Monday, September 14, 2009

shizzle ma nizzle.

Sneeeeeaaaakpeak. ;P
Hello thin people of the earth!. :)
I didn't get to see hannah on saturday but IT'S OKAY!.
I shall update her bloggy. ;P
She's busy with PMR and sally. x)
LOL I can only remember Sally. :D
The teacher who's a friend at the same time fierce and.. emails her pupils homeworkk. O.o
Now that's some cool shizzle. ;P
Okeydokes. As we all know, everyone who's 15 this year are going jaboozies cause it's almost PMR!. OMGOMGOMG.
Well at least it's real soon. Unlike the younger ones. >=(
Finals. =/
I'm not even worried. O.o
Well hannah's not really worried about PMR either since she studied like a cow!.
Mehhh.
She's get straight As.
I know she would.
At this part, if she was here, she would say this: LIESSS!!!!.
Eeeeheee. :D
Okies this is a very short/ retarded/ senseless post but... that's just the way I roll. ;P
So yeapps.
Ciaoo handyzandies!. 
<3
God bless :)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com