Friday, September 4, 2009

My new and improved blog :D

hey hey! this is my new and improved blog. No guarantees that it will stay alive nevertheless i'll try my very best (pfft) So, yess erm this suppose to be my after PMR blog but i wanted to make it now. I'm living in the future ;p (you guys probably don't understand what i'm talking about)
OYA! and i made this blog earlier because i want to tell you something about my bestest friend SASHA KOW LI FEHN (you can murder me if your chinese name is incorrect) yeap. She is really awesome and i love her and i'm not just writing this cause she wrote something about me ;p but SHE IS AWESOME. plus i know this sounds cliche but here it comes: although we have our ups and downs i still love you ;D

On to today. Today was kind of really funny cause may, awin and yana were star struck from yesterdays event. They went to see one of their favourite Korean boy bands (SS501) in one world hotel. They were all insane ;p but i enjoyed it. It was all happy today. So then after school, i went to decanter and saw my old tuition friend, sent emilyn for tuition then as usual, off to bangsar village for grocery shopping. I got a new bottle of hand sanitizer and baby wipes (yes the one you use to wipe the baby's bottom) yeapp this is because i recently decided to be a OCD-a-fied/clean freak/nerd. I'm still working on the nerd part :) anyways, i have to go study. Yeap "study". I'll probably end up eating mi sedaap ;p byee

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com